The Trading Exchange for Tenant in Common (TIC) owners of real estate.
Shared ownership of real estate has become increasingly popular, even among strangers, since the introduction of the Tenant in Common Exchange.
Your opportunity to live like a star has arrived. The Star…
Note: Lot 573 has been sold, however the same Dual Key…
Live the life of a VIP within The Star Gold Coast’s…
Architecturally inspired by the natural shapes and textures of the coast,…
Discover the only current residential development approved on the Broadwater Parklands.…
FREE DOWNLOADS FOR BUYERS, SELLERS, AND REAL ESTATE AGENTS
These days there are fewer buyers prepared to take out a large mortgage to purchase a property on their own. However, many of those buyers, once aware of the ticXchange, would be happy to ‘go shares’ with a family member, friend or colleague.
To assist participants, here are four documents you can download.
When a property is purchased by tenants in common, the co-owners (or their agent) simply advise ticX of the property details (Lot or Unit number). The property is then added to the ticX platform, where it is listed as ‘SOLD, now open for Secondary Sales’.
Should any TIC co-owner subsequently wish to sell, they simply click the ‘Sell’ button on the ticX listing, and a ticX Member Agent will list the co-owner's share for sale on the ticXchange, where interested buyers are able to place buyer’s bids and/or receive bid alerts.
Notes for Real Estate agents:
1. We suggest the 'brochure', the 'ticX Q & A', and the 'Intent to Purchase a Share', be provided to those buyers that visit a display apartment or open home but are reluctant to take out a large mortgage to purchase on their own.
2. TicX is not involved in any sale other than providing the secondary sale function (the ticXchange) for TIC owners, should any of them decide to cash out down the track.
3. Only ticX Members are legally able to post listings that offer TIC shares in a property. If you would like to get more sales, earn extra commission from resales of TIC shares, and grow your rent roll, you should click the button below to become a ticX Member Agent
As with any genuine trading exchange its Members are subject to Rules, these Rules are not complicated and are easy to understand.
Only those holding a Membership Seat are able to post listings on ticX
The ticX Resources Portal is exclusive to ticX Members
1. Members can post unlimited property listings.
2. Members can add Properties & add Share Sales.
3. Members can access the ticX Operational Guidelines.
4. Members can Download and use the ticX logos.
1. TicX and the Law - Keeping it Legal.
2. For Agents - getting the Vendor's instructions.
3. Tips on how to advertise properties for Shared Ownership.
4. How to run Investor Meetings.