Commercial Property Central Perth
234 Pier Street, Perth WA 6000
For Sale POA
All Offers Invited – Fringe CBD Development Opportunity with Holding Income
- Highly Sought-After Location
- Multi Tenanted Investment
- Owner Occupy / Redevelop
Lease Equity as exclusive Selling Agents are pleased to offer 234 Pier Street, Perth for sale by Private Treaty.
This multi tenanted two storey fully refurbished industrial style office building is located in Perth’s thriving inner city fringe, adjacent to WorkZone and the proposed World Trade Centre.
– Highly sought after fringe CBD location
– Adjacent to WorkZone, the proposed World Trade Centre and student accommodation
– Building Area of 1,390sqm* plus 10 car bays
– Current Passing Income: $220,360* p.a. net + GST
– Zoned ‘City Centre’ under the City of Perth TPS No. 2 Precinct 4 “Stirling”
– Future Redevelopment opportunity
– Surrounded by some of Perth’s most significant developments
Co-ownership as a tenant in common can be a beneficial and affordable way for self-managed super funds (SMSFs) to acquire real estate. Superannuation law allows super fund members to co-invest with their super fund, while the new Tenant in Common Exchange (ticX) provides a safe, uncomplicated trading platform for co-owners. Until the development of the ticX there was no trading platform for the sale and acquisition of tenant in common interests in real estate.
The law allows a SMSF member to own a property with their SMSF as “tenants in common”. However, when jointly investing in property with your SMSF as a co-owner the property must not be used as security for any borrowings the member may require. The member is allowed to use borrowings to acquire their share of the property as long as the security on the loan is on another property that they own.
All Offers Invited
(GST – Going Concern Method)
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Luke Pavlos of Lease Equity on 0420 880 880.
- Land is 1,458 m²
- Floor Area is 1,390 square
- 10 Car Spaces
Note to buyers: When a property is purchased by two or more co-owners, the property remains ticX listed for the term of the investment. ticX enables co-owners to monitor the property as well as providing an exit pathway should any co-owner wish to sell their share in the future.