This is an example ONLY of an investment property listing showing in the header as “All shares SOLD, now open for resales”. This indicates that the property has been purchased by two or more co-owners. Should any co-owner wish to sell their tenant in common share, simply click the ‘SELL’ button above and the ticX Member agent managing or handling this property will contact you.
Note: Lot 573 has been sold, however the same Dual Key build configuration is available on other Lots at various Queensland locations.
Whether purchasing outright or a buying a co-owner ‘tenant in common’ share, these dual-key residences make an excellent, secure cash flow investment. Investment in this property may also be suitable for Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF’s). Note: Before investing using your SMSF, you should first seek advice from an accountant or investment adviser.
The builder is a long-established residential home builder. This builder does more than just build, they work with you to structure the building packages that provide maximum tax deductions, cash flow and capital growth for your clients.
These high-quality dual-key homes are available at various locations in Queensland. The build price is fixed, however land & house packages will vary according to the cost of land in your selected location.
Investors are finding it increasingly difficult to identify an investment that delivers them a secure, stable and reasonable return. A passive investment as a co-owner in a dual-key property managed by a local professional property manager, will deliver you above average regular monthly rental income of around 5% to 6% gross per annum.
Investing as a co-owner is simple and uncomplicated and is ideal for people desirous of building future assets for themselves or their children, or for those investors simply looking for better yields (income plus long-term capital growth) to future-proof their retirement.
The builder understands the key fundamental aspects of Investment Property Ownership namely;
• Consistent Cash flow,
• Little to no maintenance of the home for years and
• Capital growth.
What you get:
1. Dependable build times (approximately 12-16 weeks);
2. Solid maintenance free construction with 25-year structural guarantee so the owner has peace of mind for years;
3. High quality fixtures and fittings sourced locally not from overseas, that attract quality long-term family tenants;
4. The builder chooses estates that have high covenant standards, which gives you pride of ownership, is close to all services for tenants, which delivers long-term capital growth;
5. Fixed Price-Turn Key contracts no exceptions- ever (so if we hit rock, (usually a big cost) OR receive additional council fees during construction-the builder wears it, there is no change to contract price) – The builder’s contracts include 2 air-conditioners, ceiling fans, double termite treatment, double insulation in roofs, security doors front and back, all exhaust fans vents are taken to external soffits, exposed aggregate driveways, fully fenced and landscape so at practical completion the tenants can move in immediately.