This property is available for shared or sole ownership.
To buy a share you need to be a subscriber
Marine Quarter - Encircled by the Broadwater Escape the ordinary
163 - 167 Marine Parade, Qld 4215
Priced from $487,000
Discover the only current residential development approved on the Broadwater Parklands. Marine Quarter’s exceptional design, unmatched location and endless amenities are perfectly paired with uninterrupted Broadwater & Ocean views.
Rising 28 storeys, the first instalment of Marine Quarter, the Oceanic Tower will home a total of 107 apartments with only 5 per floor. 1- & 2-bedroom apartments with one car park, and 3-bedroom apartments with two side-by-side car parks, all with storage available. Complete with retail and hospitality on the ground floor, and amenities on level four with enough space for serious indulgences.
• Apartment mix of 2 & 3 bedroom apartments ranging from $487,000 – $999,000
• Limited supply of half – floor Sub Penthouses available all below $2m from the highest levels of Marine Quarter
• Residents lounge
• Residents infinity pool
• Day beds and lounges
• Outdoor BBQ & Grill
• Alfresco dining area
• Spaces for Yoga, Pilates and community get-togethers
• Expansive lawns and spaces to relax
• Full gym
• Fantastic rental yield
• Professionally managed offering buyers the option of onsite management for their investment properties, or personal on-site service for owner occupiers.
• Each unit is provided with a storage space near car park with ample sizing for bicycle. Extra storage space available for purchase.
• Ground level providing thoughtfully curated selection of retail and hospitality
• Each unit provided with a storage cage
Body corporate levies are $44.75 – $75.92 per week. The 2-bedroom apartments would average between $44.75 and $57/week depending on type.
Estimated completion date early 2021.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- New Construction
- 2 Toilet
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
phone: 0400 250 259
Address: 1st Floor 106 Bundall Road
% of take up0%
Note: Settlement will occur once a take up commitment of 100% is achieved and can include the seller retaining an interest as a co-owner.
Note to buyers: When a property is purchased by two or more co-owners, the property remains ticX listed for the term of the investment. ticX enables co-owners to monitor the property as well as providing an exit pathway should any co-owner wish to sell their share in the future.