The Tenant in Common Exchange is for owners, buyers, and sellers of tenant in common shares in real estate.
Subscribers have the information advantage such as Valuation Reports, Depreciation Schedules, Property Cash Flow and more to assist buyers in making an informed investment decision.
Architecturally inspired by the natural shapes and textures of the coast,…Read More→
SOLD OUT! The Star Residences Tower One has now settled and…Read More→
SOLD OUT! Several apartments were purchased by co-owners. Should any owner…Read More→
TRANSACTION DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE FROM YOUR NEAREST TICX AGENT
TICX Pty Ltd is not involved in property transactions and merely provides a listing platform for properties available for shared ownership and a trading exchange for buyers and sellers of TIC shares.
BENEFITS TO REAL ESTATE AGENTS
Joining ticX as a member allows a real estate agent to make a seamless change to their modus operandi by intentionally offering any property as (also) being available for shared ownership.
If you're wanting more sales, extra commission from resales of TIC shares, and more properties under management, then you should apply to become a ticX Member Agent.
Apply for Membership today!
The ticX Resources Portal is exclusive to ticX Members
1. Members can post unlimited property listings.
2. Members can add Properties & add Share Sales.
3. Members have access to the ticX Operational Guidelines.
4. Members can Download and use the ticX logos.
5. TicX and the Law - Keeping it Legal.
6. For Agents - getting the Vendor's instructions.
7. Tips on how to advertise properties for Shared Ownership.
8. How to run Investor Meetings.